Friday, May 8, 2009

The Reason Why Exploratory Walks are Important

We had been living in our apartment for over a month and a half before I got around to exploring. One day at the end of April I finally ventured up the road beyond the driveway. We can only see a grove of thick trees from our apartment windows, so I was not expecting to find what I found. Not 200 yards up the road I saw this:




Here's the panoramic shot - three photos spliced together. You can click on it to see it in full scale:



Our apartment is located just to the right of this picture, inside the thick grove of trees:



Who knew this vista was just beyond that clump of trees:


And that, my friends, is why going for walks up the road is a good idea. You never know what you might find!

No comments:

Post a Comment