Monday, March 30, 2009

Speaking of Graduation...


I came across this picture a couple months ago and it made me smile. This was a happy day in June of 2005. I had just completed nursing school in Los Angeles and Jacob had just completed his MPH in Loma Linda. Our respective programs had their graduation ceremonies on the exact same day (thankfully at different times)! We took my parents along with us on this busy day. We had a nice brunch and the nursing pinning ceremony at some fancy place in Los Angeles, and then we rushed to make the hour long drive to Jacob's graduation ceremony. Master's graduation robes are so cool with all the colors going down the back. I was totally blessed to find a great job shortly after this that launched me nicely into the nursing world, and Jacob was already working on his next degree before he graduated from this one. Life never stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment